CRITICAL ILLNESS HEALTH INSURANCE
Critical illness insurance aims at providing an extended cover for medical cost.
- Can be insured from 6 to 60 years old.
- Parents and guardians can insure people between the ages of 6 and 18.
- Myanmar citizens; Foreigners living in Myanmar can be insured individually or in groups.
The warranty period is 1 year and starts from the date of premium payment.
Benefits For 1 Unit
- MMK 1,000,000 when hospitalized after being diagnosed with one or more of the critical illnesses described below.
Benefits For Death
- MMK 1,000,000 when death arrives. ( Cannot be claimed if the benefit for critical illness is already paid)
- Heart Attack
- Cancer ( life threatening)
- Renal failure
- Major Organ Transplant
- Heart Valve Replacement or Repair
- Coronary Artery by Pass Surgery
- Severe Burns
- Coma Bacterial Meningitis
How To Get Critical Illness Health Insurance
- The insured need to contact Young Insurance Life Co.,Ltd or its branches or agents of this company as soon as possible once the incident happens.
- The benefits can be claimed after discharge from hospital with required documents.
- Young Insurance staff or the agent will provide optimum services in filling and forwarding the proposal, facilitating premium payment and issuing policy through easy and simple procedures.
- The insured shall notify AN INITIAL LETTER to the company as soon as he/she is hospitalized.
- He/she shall make a claim together with RELEVANT FORMS AND RECORDS after been discharged from hospital
- Young Insurance staff will provide the MOST EXCELLENT QUALITY SERVICES as soon as the claim request is accepted