SHORT TERM ENDOWMENT LIFE INSURANCE
Life insurance provides protection against the economic loss caused by the death of the person insured. With this Endowment Life Insurance, you get both protection and savings.
- Anyone who has insurable interest in his or her own life
- Parent who has insurable interest in the lives or his or her children
- Husband who has an insurable interest in the life of his spouse and vice versa
- From a 10 year old to a 60 year persons whose age is between 10 and 18 years can insure only through their parents or guardians.
- The insured period option are 5 year, 7 year and 10 year.
Choice of sum insured is from 1 million to 50 million kyats.
Payable in installment’s “monthly” or “every three months” or “every six months” or “annually”.
- A dedicated Grand Guardian team at your service.
- Hassle-free application, premium payment and claim process.
- Flexibility in premium contributions and policy terms.
- Promote the habit of savings individually by effecting Life Insurance and provides sum maturity benefit at the end of the term of policy.
- No tax shall be assessed on insurance indemnity.
- The premiums paid for a Life insurance policy are allowed to be deducted from the assessable income.
- No limitation to the choice of sum insured. The choice should be rational and dependent on the affordability of the premium in accordance with the policy holder.