STUDENT LIFE INSURANCE
Student Life Insurance ensures your children to achieve their educational goals.
Who can buy insurance?
- The insurance policy must be purchased using the name of one parent or a legal guardian between the ages of 18 - 55 years.
- Student Life Insurance can be provided to a son or daughter between the ages of 1 - 12 years. In a policy, only one son or daughter is insured.
- The insurance term is 8 - 19 years, with a premium running 5 - 16 years.
- You can insured at least 10 lakh to 1,000 lakh kyats.
- PREMIUM RATE : MIN MMK 1 MILLION PER MONTH ~ MAX MMK 100 MILLION PER MONTH
- As an alternative to monthly installments, payments can be made on a quarterly basis, twice per year, or annually in a lump sum.
BenefitsInsurers and their children can enjoy the following benefits :
- Scholarship benefits
- Death benefit
- Permanent disability benefits
- Premium exemption