Health insurance is a type of insurance that also provides financial benefits for accidental illnesses.
- Can be insured from 6 to 75 years old.
- Parents and guardians can insure people between the ages of 6 and 18.
- Myanmar citizens; Foreigners living in Myanmar can be insured individually or in groups.
The warranty period is 1 year and starts from the date of premium payment.
You can buy aryuparla health insurance from a minimum of 1 unit to a maximum of 10 units.
For Basic Insurance Cover 1 unit
- MMK 100,00 per day for hospitalization (maximum period: 60 days)
- MMK 1,000,000 for accidental death
- MMK 1,000,000 for death due to illness
- MMK 1,000,000 for permanent disability
For Extra Cover (1)unit
- Actual cost or minimum MMK 500,000 for surgical operation.
- MMK 300,000 for miscarriage regardless of the number of units bought
For Extra Cover (2) (1)unit
- 1unit for MMK 2,500 for hospitalized or Clinic
- Maximum 4 times for hospitalized or clinic
- MMK 10,000 for Maximum amount .
Persons entitled for benefits
- Benefits can be claimed by insured person him/herself for adults (18 year old and above) OR by legally responsible persons for the insured below 18 year of age.
- Death benefits can be claimed by beneficiary/beneficiaries whom the insured stated in the policy.
How To Get Health Insurance
- The insured need to contact Young Insurance Life Co.,Ltd or its branches or agents of this company as soon as possible once the incident happens.
- The benefits can be claimed after discharge from hospital with required documents.
- Young Insurance staff or the agent will provide optimum services in filling and forwarding the proposal, facilitating premium payment and issuing policy through easy and simple procedures.
- The insured shall notify AN INITIAL LETTER to the company as soon as he/she is hospitalized.
- He/she shall make a claim together with RELEVANT FORMS AND RECORDS after been discharged from hospital
- Young Insurance staff will provide the MOST EXCELLENT QUALITY SERVICES as soon as the claim request is accepted
ExclusionsThe claims for injury or illness or hospitalization or clinical visit or surgical operation or death of the following causes are excluded.
- Hospitalized persons or persons recommended by the doctor for hospitalization or persons with symptoms of illness.
- Surgical operations in connection with child birth, caesarean section or maternity.
- Psychological abnormalities, Congenital abnormalities, Hospitalization for diagnosis or relaxation
- Hospitalization or undergoing surgery to get children, Any dental treatment except from accidently injury.
- Eye test, visual disorders, eye treatment and eyesight improvement therapy except from accidently injury.
- Any aesthetic treatments, Any treatment for hearing-aids
- Drug abuse, Committing crime, AIDS/HIV infection
- Hospitalization or undergoing surgery abroad
- Any claims due to terrorism, strike, riots, war and war-like situations
- Less than three-day hospitalization for disease treatment
- False claims, Suicide